ANICORN Series 000 - Black & Yellow
ANICORN’s first-ever launch, the Series 000 Watch pays special attention to design, typeface, and mechanism. The innovative timepiece features a unique concentric disc system instead of hands, freeing up a third of the face without sacrificing legibility. The hour, minute, and second markers are silkscreened underneath the anti-reflective Sapphire crystal in the Swiss font Numeral by Dinamos. Eco-friendly as well as thoughtful, the wristwatch ticks with an automatic Japanese movement that requires no battery. The design is durable as well, being outfitted with stainless steel hardware, sealed in black PVD coating, and brought together with a black and tan genuine leather strap.
- Movement: Miyota 8215 automatic movement
- Vibration frequency: 21600 per hour, 21 Jewels automatic movement
- Accuracy: -20~+40 seconds/day*
- Posture difference: Under 50 seconds/day
- Running Time: More than 40 hours (after fully wind)
- Function: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Housing: 316L Stainless steel, Ø1.62 in (42mm), height 0.39in (10mm), back & screws, PvD black plating.
- Glass: Sapphire crystal + Anti-reflection Coating
- Water-Resistance: 50 meters (5ATM)
- Strap: Black genuine leather + PVD black 316L stainless steel buckle
Operation Method: Automatic winding watch can also be hand winded by turning the crown in “A” position. Wind 15-20 times. It will start to move naturally after shaking slightly. To set the time, rotate the crown in “C” position and set the standard time.
Accuracy: -20~+40 seconds/day
Warranty: 1 Year
*FREE international shipping, All Prices exclude VAT + Tax