ANICORN × DANIEL ARSHAM Automatic Watches - LIMITED EDITION
Anicorn has teamed up with New York-based artist Daniel Arsham to create a limited edition dual-branded watch - ARSHAM STUDIO STANDARD WATCH.
Arsham has unearthed a way of seeing the familiar objects of today as future artifacts - taking the past, and making it present.
In this collaboration, Arsham defies his perspective of time through this handcrafted mechanical timepiece. The words “PAST - PRESENT - FUTURE” were marked on the 316L stainless steel case body. The words ‘ARSHAM STUDIO STANDARD WATCH’ perfectly align every day at 11:00AM and 11:00PM that some believe the time 11:00 holds spiritual qualities. For the watch, it adds a special alignment feature over a simple noon and midnight alignment.
The edition number (No.1-100) will be marked on a metal plate that is unique to the studio. The full package includes a mechanical timepiece, leather strap, hourglass, stainless steel button, gloves and a screwdriver.
- Movement: Miyota 8215 automatic movement
- Vibration frequency: 21600 per hour, 21 Jewels automatic movement
- Accuracy: -20~+40 seconds/day*
- Posture difference: Under 50 seconds/day
- Running Time: More than 40 hours (after fully wind)
- Function: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Housing: 316L Stainless steel, Ø1.62 in (42mm), height 0.39in (10mm), back & screws, Brushed.
- Glass: Sapphire crystal + Anti-reflection Coating
- Water-Resistance: 50 meters (5ATM)
- Strap: Black genuine leather + 316L stainless steel buckle + Smart docking system
Full package includes:
stainless steel button